Re: [v6ops] [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-link-dhc-v6only-01.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 11 December 2019 14:13 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com>
CC: Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com>, "dhcwg@ietf.org" <dhcwg@ietf.org>, V6 Ops List <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:12:57 +0000
References: <157593507544.2098.9687007201578884820.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CABKWDgx5SSBP_K7BWxe4aPn9DKm-VPo62OXjsVZP8PRjfu0C2w@mail.gmail.com> <CAFU7BAQHkYh-EDLopUbWvw-gq8i5jttacVogKXUaJvJcBTdCOA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330313E7F6E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <DM6PR11MB41379502CE18C7AF513181F0CF5B0@DM6PR11MB4137.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>, <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330313E8BE7@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1BDB5CA6-4A86-47D7-9D12-F7D427E3F76A@cisco.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330313E8E97@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <DM6PR11MB4137AA6247E6FEAD4C9BD03CCF5A0@DM6PR11MB4137.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.247]