Re: [v6ops] draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-pdm-recommended-usage-00

Nalini Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Wed, 28 August 2013 10:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1377687191; bh=pDkUffidHh9Vk1HkClDtWjnNCUXYNIbaNrYo+ISSrk8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Is/ww4tuadW6pQUsVE0pvFZsZdIm/q2nSYjcN5+jskU+NfPzSNGDq1AXcpHQ4DdYICe9bRu4qo2fnqXfJX0pswCYNuqVcqer1NYOjbqzQnMijSzhO3KVPzgUojROmkhPWTTVvpeUVfx/qNt06hD7SekLoYYR8M2mdF3sZZ2Ek5E=
X-YMail-OSG: YZaOUjQVM1np1QQSmbxwgrJjKoq6YF0c0yM4Eo_TR.9j4P3 ifl6uZKw7UW42uSSSf8u6p4aXpxYbar9X17DZtuK39Q72s9lhJe4atsd4KEW l5pcTTR9.eluq4a2FpEZ_lJj0Ye.pcPiAeUWu992LwH6AH_CLxHA7nz.PHZa vZcew0ztdsCp9_CcmD_5OoLtMGm8agB1c8_0jQmpf1Eq8i7ORQAzkCOUhgI. qRF3b..GZsGqK3_qi94sqBiTuM9knMQGStU_EcyvrbQMIqChf6hkMM5Niz60 ebSwwTWVgVGH2lYO3NVVqJAwzI6nmj2cwjqur89CwqPJMlTZ_xUdcBJXMwZq B.AL4oMnSgBma1ruAL3ff3hK2Ze9zGjfGVmJrcAx7MyWkCpA9vHUU4U.eClS amaFjPIbduGovAoBt4NMQCEZaZC_NP1a641C2WIHas9ignDOQ7HEJHs6CzgX rgU8INcNrgJrvdz2JNwKZQZs1st3zI2p4YXW80pL1ilDJz0mH24wgdGi.7MN Hrkczpxvkmpf8TG4S8uSkBiBLsdSGs0po2k_7yY2zzqoAPgse.5OhIHozYDs Q5SrlMHNrdq8.nbPrkDylb21QLIlW3y_6ILFs3zccs0Hlx3jR3Ir9ttNCS0E x5YUyJ4ocSbI_FHIpfcWu.vmbYmpY2jG3iupSnkt6tj7qMT6LCzYHkcxIrB7 O56bP44eWZg3uxvk1P5JxHxo1Ba4bQKYFJgLYK_e8Sq9NjivxIGSzFpNoTT3 KHzA74V9mj6NwCL7mOXLBwjQfCU.77HN1upmhjFkU_BOp.1MTf45KbHxqOkC BbgcrRSJqyW_LTdozTiN0NQPWkdmKwW9YeEO7hX5f5_OPYutDAvCyjI5Ttg- -
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, Sm9lbCwKCgo.Pm5ldHdvcmsgZGV2aWNlcyBhcmUgYnktaW4tbGFyZ2Ugbm90IGJ1aWx0IHdpdGggZW1iZWRkZWQgR1BTLgoKV2UgYXJlIG5vdCB0YWxraW5nIGFib3V0IG5ldHdvcmsgZGV2aWNlcy4gwqAgT3VyIGhlYWRlciBpcyBhIERlc3RpbmF0aW9uIE9wdGlvbnMgaGVhZGVyIHdoaWNoIE9OTFkgZW5kIGhvc3RzIG5lZWQgdG8gYmUgY29uY2VybmVkIHdpdGguIMKgIFlvdXIgZGF0YSBpcyB2ZXJ5IGludGVyZXN0aW5nIGJ1dCBpdCBpcyBub3Qgd2hhdCB3ZSBhcmUgdGFsa2luZyBhYm91dC4KCldoYXQgaXMBMAEBAQE-