Re: [v6ops] new version is available: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-03.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Xz3KLM3tZcJl0wqLeiTEwChweJG7AmFliu/rp9T0CjE=; b=qLoMYu+3P+lieycPZ0EcSWefeuPjFl0b70/gwmm1BJSCUOYmdyPhQOfvyZtNcrXde8 Ygisp2a0orHdeJ+oYwijji1da7wiplIjwLYSnJ/VC3cJRwyfrJLuaTWo0ziYfycIQWWU Fqo1tQIRkbi5UF/A7Dxn66MfjUIPZ9EuwjCheLrwWP+CxqVE7Id32uLb7Y0dV5GTw53E VNcASpXfFJOwG+4CqRpnvd7ETxnyXoqDCS8dD7zDazqUUSUciIIveGjOiOgyvxcn9N2h Ir63YGFVR22mUtLJYiX8ES+glUDWByOKhND+SuV7GAT4jHxZMp08YYH/8E5bdIIgTIPA d1/Q==