Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations - work or abandon?

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Fri, 13 November 2015 00:15 UTC

From: Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:13:45 -0800
References: <Pine.LNX.4.64.1511050424410.1055@moonbase.nullrouteit.net> <20151106.063106.74659839.sthaug@nethelp.no> <CAO42Z2x3O8A1XKqN3PTcvM=xpF8W_WNSL1rVhHQ4ZY5HbVG=OQ@mail.gmail.com> <20151106.081425.74651560.sthaug@nethelp.no> <6ED54502-C5D1-4D09-877C-FE283E3EF142@delong.com> <CAO42Z2y9AnpJC8mWtOaTwg+V4gsskAgbtHrEWmBwHQuvbJ1DSw@mail.gmail.com> <0FF35D7A-5315-4DBF-BC1B-A41EDA007A71@delong.com> <20151112225306.BBA8A3C99209@rock.dv.isc.org>