[v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches impact on DNS privacy

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 18 November 2019 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1574087413; x=1574692213; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=BA58wHpm6Sy3/OpDEDasg zsBjUsR5XXoCmH6KiWcKuc=; b=Q/WtimwAB6/1YlHMSAdIiHlIrXMHCafn8Ydd9 xnQrfvUKOLQK7A/6zYxM7EiLigHQF9eb+05zXW38SV+sreUH9W8SwwD5yUsvGTpm YZTlxSfRY8MXhin17al7ET23UJvaEC/0phsf4Q5naG4RX+Z1gt8w8A57p/m6FD6x r8grTM=