Re: [v6ops] draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-pdm-recommended-usage-00

Nalini Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Sat, 31 August 2013 12:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1377951559; bh=nHULu/9UYfjop2xdfTTfqGg9XQSGwXQjxLa9eRoFsDo=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=E8c9ox6lT83coAfw0nqvytRyNuqSb1TjqkeYTjBfYDpl+S4J8ReeOqs7gSbaaN1h0q3KbcPOkJo56MhYPFTWOw9NaG48To+NBh/TCeq0ocRUh7ozyJFc3Sz+i4FfSx7x13N7zzVKtEGQbNpej4iXJ2eW4Cg/0DTpLtkDdcKbdgk=
X-YMail-OSG: rWruHOkVM1kJlRSNm7FdGZQ4e2mtucnfa0.NySQtS_ucoJ9 dyIEEeT9dE9GHX6kyeWIALhfXF1upTkeAUi7FT1CyB.UJQqJ9Tl2uilSWmdv BuKk93pVd_Q7c07y9X_ENoNg_X0FgGnPxpO4f6i6s.Py9nwiZAa_uJe.Fv8N dCYvo3mOtFe3UUzGSJkHBxwzCCVOp3v7Sy__d.BEbKIH3r7CrM_20Nl697.k KDMpeLQzJtWsYyT2IPGsoCdVyGslsC2wHfFJS_w3fjuXTSB09pr8A0sVI2Jz MjKzg.gyVqhXjxi5c3LxTqTwVv_wJpQLrTMtrqTvfencByYxyUISlN3WoQJd nC6pb.LjmBpUQLLj8OtnR4otNLlw5qjZrmmnHW5WCkvlkmHzTid7G1w2Oqfv u7qQcQAh8D4fQMewMgxi8xLDKCQtu3dtSvgBsYQyIELe2eGCLlZEulZE1WtD x9rltWSeAjSFvVTWRNdLmNSA4tdzgs2UgqAXGSB203m6GKOnc.wS1EQE7vM_ gYZgmQ82t0dYO.mNf9_gN1yngtkQ85fG7T13qKOG7PAsinVIZjJkmUKLqUwl 6OKH.fbSB3PlzEa_1Tb0Xuj18jnVO4I8yNvDJ3oFLdQdhh_kykda3wqRlCar TSsWor98KPIDWgGOqp4Go1vIoHDcvi2UBN5SfZLPjktYlV8mFIRRkZYGEzht Qh2Hb_uFBpzzX6K3HWmRohQNtv_AWBPhrnSbKTxO_qaUlq_H1UzcWmTWl9Ta tPCgeSRX15rdrk4dTTCvFm92XyISegZltSQN_YQK0f_it
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, RnJvbTogam9lbCBqYWVnZ2xpIDxqb2VsamFAYm9ndXMuY29tPgpUbzogTmFsaW5pIEVsa2lucyA8bmFsaW5pLmVsa2luc0BpbnNpZGV0aGVzdGFjay5jb20.OyAiTU9SVE9OIEpSLiwgQUxGUkVEIEMgKEFMKSIgPGFjbW9ydG9uQGF0dC5jb20.OyBJUHY2IE9wcyBXRyA8djZvcHNAaWV0Zi5vcmc.OyAidHN2LWFyZWFAaWV0Zi5vcmciIDx0c3YtYXJlYUBpZXRmLm9yZz4gCkNjOiAiam9hY2hpbS5mYWJpbmlAdHV3aWVuLmFjLmF0IiA8am9hY2hpbS5mYWJpbmlAdHV3aWVuLmFjLmF0PjsgInRyYW1tZWxsQHRpay4BMAEBAQE-
References: <51FA6667.4010200@bogus.com> <1377607721.23313.YahooMailNeo@web2806.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>, <521DCE46.6030501@bogus.com> <2845723087023D4CB5114223779FA9C83BF8C4F1@njfpsrvexg8.research.att.com> <521EB4A2.2060006@bogus.com> <1377780455.80051.YahooMailNeo@web2805.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <521F896A.9090305@bogus.com> <1377826574.11519.YahooMailNeo@web2806.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <5220E863.1020700@bogus.com>