Re: [v6ops] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-04.txt

Nalini Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Mon, 21 October 2013 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1382396301; bh=gz7bsWA3BKYe3p8KchJBGACAUiJhFU+zTjXy2NOwom0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qdS7Q3Cy6lMzupXUJmmljNB/YrBNx/+yUBc9iKsGxxBNs+QEs/TRb6JXap2xfY/PkeeysCwQHmkjaMwChshIp6i3ToV3ebMokr17E2MESN6uvj8MCPhtQfUaNmCMWSfJQ6rK6WeNIstMipirz3dNoU36Sp54UDZtl8xIFXOlPhM=
X-YMail-OSG: 3qSutDkVM1m_rKOwD95QcNtpkvhcHeb9fl8kjbNU_zTepCz HpYBLoU8elofJ3oS18.BqVNg3h0TwGU5CANcnT30cosgpoOj1TSWC2l6vJX9 QFFrri7PMeDKffpZuH7mWWphetrFM6HF_vtVjXdEoRTmgmsGsnf00eGO2FAN l_a3a5fvrZZhH2b3DQPd06lhJIHNz.YKEjgpzggYc6jP7eJrxGnsJONWudMI tcqOh4R0NbruuSL9Q77wuqbxplQBmXM2dVQvLeKAhpGEPbkX16cR70wEf3aD WeoDj_HhOyKW.JLB6lKl4vY8vWYjE01qKOTYTbebOFmeM3RA.7gGGNsIaadq WPbIiC9BI8yLhGpaqXmVwgegUX84grXgjG1jpeYaguRYMfohIwQeWE_Xm0Vx SJvQE4RQCF4u2wFTfwVcpCduWql6lWyhAOmgBJXEZEWlt0HivW7Y3R6UJEGE EiNcNcAskPO9ZAoR7PdyPPTT.62TL5QJ3yzspqcO0sEJTkGVlSCRejis3XT. jGnv6I6YKq3lRqgv4Fs8JcEc_nc6HGHXwevqBtG2UF5ky5khqh3MaEHDspoc oSWu003NfORL2l8w-
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, Cj7CoDEpIGVuY29kaW5nIGhhcyB0byBiZSBmYXN0LCBidXQgZGVjb2RpbmcgZG9lcyBub3QKClRydWUKCj7CoDIpIGEgbm9kZSdzIGNsb2NrIGNvdWxkIGJlIGVpdGhlciBpbiBvdXIgb3V0IG9mIHN5bmNoIHdpdGggc29tZSBub3Rpb25hbAo.wqBtYXN0ZXIgY2xvY2sgKGUuZy4gdmlhIE5UUCkKPsKgMykgdHdvIGNsb2NrcyBjb3VsZCBiZSBpbiBzeW5jaCB0byBhIG1hc3RlciBzb3VyY2UsIGJ1dCB0aGUgbWFzdGVyCj7CoHNvdXJjZXMgbWF5IHRoZW1zZWx2ZXMgbm90IHNoYXJlIGEgY29tbW9uIHNvdXJjZSABMAEBAQE-