Re: [v6ops] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-04

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Mon, 07 September 2020 06:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zEh48qcXvhG7Mzf/uvFAujE4rOZ8bYPNQgEA0Dn3UGA=; b=E2eKgMobH8bcdHH7LfT6mw+nAwEaUAmh95CNhNGx5cryyH2GRQZkPblXL1tPfgY8EJ Ktyvng993LI1W6utMsuoB7d7w7tiokr+oFBFNsW7wZOghhsut1BHSgOq0QIQLmlZAhV+ 5df0M3YVgllCIeasfJTifArRMdcnKAWdLOGHQZ7wV3gVxoLPywHeBjV1LKrlZuZMVGYw DsxOqaDL6g+gPm7kucocnkBWHKiz4dFXoiZdp6TAcRj861ur+Tz8YgTKA/RL0JKhjBnp tyatdG0Yze3jh1TYIQs9lVXU3xJHuDxzssPW8xobro4ryQ3KYk3yRFvnfTroZtFAOtwx Q+0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zEh48qcXvhG7Mzf/uvFAujE4rOZ8bYPNQgEA0Dn3UGA=; b=CH1pnFDnlARBFQlFxF+Ipo/mYWqpbbljDw5JYLN99/nQPJbMUOqIdzPP+XL+2E0ZNB 7P+E/ub6IzDOJ/FvqMBwpy+7rE3Fu+IpCZl8IATyFWx71luokU4RX7AKdflkSNaizjl+ 5DilH4PeCJ0b116Kg0reGaVV3sf/m4cLiBocW5D8hXoMr3/B2Kuy/zNEKCf6m+vW3gJb 0PDNM0oznuFZyhx2B0IfsMfDXwfszO84oO/LGliMK5h0nmDximKuVVKzcJzmwYAzSOeH unucCmoTOoD+7vwHdAc5mF2Noo69ZoG2TQ/32gs6AuG95S3WotBJKjF+PPbissyLuJlD VJDg==