Re: [v6ops] Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 17 July 2017 14:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1500301664; x=1500906464; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=pl8G04LPOyHG5/RFHzBb5DYg7 CJJ56NewnhVJmFuIEY=; b=QZuW/E3vdUhXP7ppTcfD6uaYGDO33Sn4pA8t+Sm78 nNTiID1s2Aqz1WlLnjuOqh8ImdP/IRIaHs7qoa6mhUDUQUEWQ4zzNBfEZZvGpGs2 n+9238BrHqZG7aq2UBqfVEuQmG4LPjaHegnsAF0obXUE2oQxVXViTHPU6gTDTOS0 vg=