Re: [v6ops] Deaggregation by large organizations

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Thu, 16 October 2014 05:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1413438109; bh=22HPwOwtaLd0/tn+kro7+mY61GI=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=j9LUkWLzYObsPy89e0IRHd3b9TU+nqpVRc9zprtV6hd++Nuz+6ZjeVMAmNnKIhoLa RWSg66Ytj1rQ9PvS5bBtED6Pn+axduQm79HieVYUF1R6/IkX/UjlYg1GSHqZ9Unmxl TACGZQHRqQvoEV1kKjJokH80/qSWXLrg780OyoRI=