Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 14 May 2019 12:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1557835860; x=1558440660; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=+G9dtbAR GUONExz+PJ4stq8Q3AFlWo28fElkT4Sf4+s=; b=FYsQXGW9HLBUHLfNZudpUgEd x7HmGSOOFjPdJcXX2tce9qEZK3Uoj5y6q4rjV5ZRqu850BW2TuyZ8sYZ6mJ6zdVf g8lo4xURX1Vyu0+zbmL9/8H3Mmm1htkUyed7OIhuzHs9KerWMzrmsCYP1+GsZdQv r14Kp87nDdCEWO4zGMw=