Re: [v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas discussion

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 17 April 2018 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1523993403; x=1524598203; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=bs+x1aaI lFKl2bKUlmDsVbQVw+stpt+NgFbNunb6ZoQ=; b=h4ti+kAxhLLJIc3CqbVtspWI PpjuaiumBQzIanjZO9gRAm97Vvx7466WndxXSXccPBLiM1t9DWAuFqZXK9tgTQgy zY8T4eFrKK57M/T15j24XeoU5t834d6cLTktePb2QBuu80XaQcc0nPAnNxSkG7YR F6j6LKxB+lUoh1Y41Vs=