Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implications-08.txt> (Considerations for Transitioning Content to IPv6) to Informational RFC

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 03 February 2012 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3592; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328286938; x=1329496538; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bDbztDUlH0glbqhDJXDUInHLDg+k4cnC6nQNfbYXdyA=; b=ZtrQg40h2qdpcAADaW75Q53aK6hxbw21KpUTa5fXBaYx9+GAhG+2UvNy vxs8Hjx1Mi50g9sY0Q1P4gEQtabYis1zCbiEVYTGkeQ3Qp90xV19Slo4r wzVCkhQ7xjzQW8o58kYxA0TAqJPOusH9M+sdP7k1fIqDJDFfBiM2zXGd1 E=;