Re: [v6ops] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-06: (with COMMENT)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 08 July 2019 17:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1562607135; x=1563211935; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=zs+KaNEyHSv3AUh4kPcxBez3BM5yVKPDUpd86bec9tg=; b=mlYiniXWbfX01 UrODOgjY5K2j4sQkg5Hg1tMG9A7bmA8KKkY52hFndbxkwQAgSKYoEerEfbe3D7wz S1E+GIlXS/4EWIYSzBNbLN3vvEqpksVlppyWuhZCvr+SkffPwTQjWLm/KqLVbPXQ KijABzke9jN394KSfq++eiwhqIkqmo=