Re: [v6ops] SLAAC renum: Problem Statement & Operational workarounds

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 24 October 2019 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rxyvXGkpXVs7QdXqyUDNoc07Q1dcKcm5KKgjKYBssMw=; b=ntrKJDE1EjNNumNzjjiG9E8FtSKZmpgLFQkqfuTff2aFU1KuwYOzSqN+BqsdwJuJlU c2ZgK1HnySPGIK/KMvM9ihHpb0sdF74MpoazVZ/v0SW049wZHXMPl0A5Og+QPKvmj/AB OYiwwc/BOgoAkuW/FkKsNaGCSvh94JzNZSaXm+TUfhuLG1W+Oc1B3Nh++uM9xKXC7+xz iNHnxOwnMc8n4ZClW3opQJ3kwidQm2U58TC03DzPArdaMJulPqHWgaBdvvOvoyx/tFqt kzoRwCKSbDiV/yhjV63jmIrHol//vdsrJPXYDMfMS92LBHJlImXJynhwCGGhiFVQS0MA kD3Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rxyvXGkpXVs7QdXqyUDNoc07Q1dcKcm5KKgjKYBssMw=; b=ooQgwc+5IKU7boPGzppW8WSfvWQ4zpp763WJzGewyOh8w5Ch9/xyUJXAd5lq7qh4z6 WeVdV2o5bYX7dn8429dxZnhn5lBl7HFZZNK/k91j6e0SU1u42l6S00EBDmHuqaoslZ2q I31M6pmpAjXuVlcFOW+MXAmKuk8fjyeNcCfcB69xzT8Jpj3TPCK65IeIBEpkxEnTP9xi pwPCh9vQpFf69h8v8S+OUiVNW+TQgLip/jO4p7Pd3B1B4GIA64LFVtc1bxcsv4ZEAL/F q80Odb2DiGfNZvhiPlItsVWtQpfiL7WypMLETAEMVF+Mo58Hd1Krp+5j+wNlr1lGdIYa WiFw==