Re: [v6ops] possible path forward with RFC7084 and transition/other stuff

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 21 July 2017 08:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1500624336; x=1501229136; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=JxPafyTCfi4LgVbdSO244ua/Jv1Jds6JbBjNrUxYke8=; b=US3ytVlptMDbA iPvvG6Ua/oUNJwCFnd1BihTWuvF3hAeMFPhf2AWpdzjm/fv5cPeqPbpEYoytBtog KmTkmrteEswt39HgQ9xPzhc9v8CWDZ7qmkT1q+uliNNsXfrNMYhtQ46MAHbkRhB7 WBV5MqmIRMpUxa1pqdpd+Y2hWn0ZXY=