Re: [v6ops] draft-464XLAT not a "trial deployment report" - not to be an ietf-v6ops I.D.

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Tue, 21 February 2012 18:42 UTC

From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:42:03 +0100
References: <BB119B6D-FC99-4637-988D-D17FBB50597A@laposte.net> <CAD6AjGTdfGz1egdp3MpWPYBdzCM56aZejfG98pe+bWS4zf6cvA@mail.gmail.com> <824829E9-2221-401B-8781-FEF9745B946B@laposte.net> <CAD6AjGQSTE1VQyme50aY+Ki5_o57joay03KV=s7nDvm=gtm6Ag@mail.gmail.com> <36DEED71-AC8D-457D-B361-CED38F9E8F8F@laposte.net> <CAD6AjGR=bJ7jL6NQjbFPLw_MeEAx-N3Aj6wKzRsi-eYEQYxiEA@mail.gmail.com> <76642356-84CB-4AC9-AFB2-155A29A2E08A@laposte.net> <CAD6AjGSahYF3MPi-V1NXnNrjs3TYNCa1a+u15aCb=uxutNfTag@mail.gmail.com>