Re: [v6ops] [GROW] Deaggregation by large organizations

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Thu, 16 October 2014 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1413483049; bh=oljAnwt8ClpwGGgtu4fGA2fcNfw=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=P6fhQoxVpTC2Lje7ardePyiO53Wh0DlDMpqMU4p3pUWURo10yIwjZvCRZC1pvw4TV XRVv5CVkMPqH34+n0hXl8bWaE2GsqYSAx/MmtBtps1dAu1DrulDyI4gD5c+JkIFDhE Sve9qrf87nxwa+fiGOBD/2p2c5cY2xqSRjhlm3xM=