Re: [v6ops] draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost a working group draft?

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 18 December 2017 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T3Kc5b1X6rpLgu0ra9htRT/wKpFpEUAL3CP8FDvC69I=; b=QeclbUermoQurFTdTgrSfqErsB6VvHFbU5masQ7Ab1mexzuIbrVOLjX0EqVUW0zA/k YUskFT8RXnN+Zq4i8arXjGpMPr6W5nGULsuPv8MvW/IwQ+3ba5cJEioypeMRbKIftllk egHrMkVTjQAx10S9pHoIZiZCyVxJ85YLChvuMTu1yMOPizHw0/N1atFcPv/iy4lyiIhD Bl/hqYE8tLeavKEQJcx2Qt+81wDvxOxK7stLyv2bS+QClexfl6lwbu6fG2oHIphxG3en i6qA074VwPR7Doi+Jb+1gytyc/HO9755HwQj/1O2c32r+9fl6lHLdu9OJE7D8g2/fKZH Wh2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T3Kc5b1X6rpLgu0ra9htRT/wKpFpEUAL3CP8FDvC69I=; b=Z+QmwW80NL3D/RglQyZaAZld8aE65RwdObL8SzRV/48rw1mYHLqlySGUST2brhyDZk ikGEijjYez0pf2InodApAcqUAG4TUS1KR8DSp4vcp4J+bfiVx4buLiLU+klXdDN0vIu1 6RjD9OzipLgKkCAB6OPbE0rmUiQKj7g1VNNeOnSkJQSTgw87HkSeqvD+2TwDzJacl1xA XQbIntiHN7OhfwpxGLawnvEQXlxGBdzK5tXL3lo6zrDdAGgpGSzBshvnIEb3dVDUMo60 QrnIIWOMp+X9BXT+/Em9EcAhYf0rXfcdcmPgf9RJxSMSZj2Hk25ciC4m/8jPkGlFj6sY qULg==
References: <b9e5919554204ad48f33740eaac4ccb8@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <DB4EE076-6231-4305-8514-0CC165C9EFD9@gmail.com> <827FCFAE-6A5A-4BC8-AF20-0A7D65F4EEB1@employees.org> <e1590482-b8ce-ccf1-1d71-873e1b6d7285@gmail.com> <0FF2EE3E-C839-48AC-B169-B39B5E01C95A@employees.org> <26114dec-a4a7-d96d-a925-bef0100d80cf@gmail.com> <fdcac9d5c361485986575f522d0d9f21@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <CAO42Z2yZijv_VZ7BqTo8ALD4faZKnHXX1YxxiwuJFK5TPgZczg@mail.gmail.com> <263a3201-fc29-2662-4abd-971272f33e5b@gmail.com> <CAO42Z2xLeBFs44LmhuOksGJV_HvPiRX=o06pkocQtrNKW5YnUQ@mail.gmail.com> <A63D4282-02EA-45C2-B3E1-6CD345CCE0EA@employees.org>