Re: [v6ops] sense of draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 30 March 2021 11:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1617103529; x=1617708329; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=L5glWFvV 4Kfk/PzjaY1Gf8sJeIdyHaJr/tJWGHzuEg4=; b=pLyb/XPa1pdHIBVWVRcYoAN1 31YBAZiwWc9VrO2PejLC8qMtQObILWmJdqrHiZru9lIN9SHsCXx/q9xvXBOcm/WE 7VsnX6xOAznfZz0ggbrzGRIxy0Vu6Zzr5/XosM71CBSy43i054+x+drSadVkIXTe BUjmWvv9NqTo0VD5G1g=