Re: [v6ops] A common problem with SLAAC in "renumbering" scenarios

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 31 January 2019 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1548935831; x=1549540631; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=bWOqNW6JU+Ft1cpGD7Be9Y/OSWIoEiEkl8mOFtCA198=; b=ZATWALKQH1PfP Y65IkfE9QhSrWB4hK3IwQVUHyVRydEXUgAwquBFlTFt8RoLk634tXqnPqTiL62lh LI+DHvHIrXKQpaL7bjMQxkUAxAWDJFBvGMgIb8DXPNeqMZ8ckQ49rPp7hldXp2VI WCNMBl5nN/pgL4djmmhKia7v+q5tXk=