Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt>(Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP MobileDevices) to Informational RFC

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 07:03 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: BINET David IMT/OLN <david.binet@orange.com>, "Heatley, Nick" <Nick.Heatley@ee.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:03:15 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>, "Byrne, Cameron" <Cameron.Byrne@T-Mobile.com>, "denghui@chinamobile.com" <denghui@chinamobile.com>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt>(Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP MobileDevices) to Informational RFC

Hi Nick,

I added this new text:

   REQ#19:  Because of potential operational deficiencies to be
        experienced in some roaming situations, the cellular host MUST
        be able to be configured with a home IP profile and a roaming IP
        profile.  The aim of the roaming profile is to limit the PDP
        type(s) requested by the cellular host when out of the home
        network.  Note, distinct PDP type(s) can be configured for home
        and roaming cases.

Please let me know if this text solves your concern.

Cheers,
Med