Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations - work or abandon?

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 05:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=c3H77rkb5J3MpGUqqVEexXe5G9QcGlJxGLBLbKv+k14=; b=M+5pSutTR1drvt3HBHZId3kSUNT+5MM4eyD5OMc5XS8Ft3oKarJjpByVNEok/SKLBw Vy6/PPeKPajXwzOP2wch3S7xcW73kpaqcpGN41XpQVsIoQt/psWxHc+N1wi+A2bnYas3 GO6jwZUpJGkEuO6RYipp+iuCxk3StAiG1MdJEJYDiXdO2q6f6F5yGFEhK+ywwWMPeLbT 8KtBWxTLAreZFAomv89InN0YjLOndlP8OklZ6TcNohbs9rDAsl67qwm1eOvj8wvDtJQ9 OX3GzePK/wh13cTa/8iRPu7mYrxkES+j/O67WvqHBY4P8MVriyTkTQ9IsfBAudDJLOFl aL0g==