Re: [v6ops] New updates are available for draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Wed, 10 July 2013 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=iokwO41sE4bWIzNCfvslrFHPwHxZytUa217PX7abA6E=; b=Vh3dn5Sr/Lw8sGsQULkaf1e7KU7IrBfiIuAmZfLmPN3d7BlON+y02Jqg7JGPD1z881 zY/q969eLpcKUOwomTg/oyCBEXRkmHhlWiEN2crf0txBGWP693e7GgqxfkiiEyzL0I6a Okj6k7t/pOSv7D2O4ry+CYxHEBih+YIqlxeYNTlfhh6hMYANBrGdjHHPHXzR6xUe0ied hguc8VXdiep0UfIZm+j9T/T44YexMY9YZjAhDrMFxM/bSrc9dffaMboc1IWqANwyDesr qYw0j/It9QZlJ7Eu9BuhOVrzSi0yZTlC2vsxofE7Vd5vXG1zM2mPJkeuAg6PetWLPPi4 NBtA==