Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bowbakova-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-00.txt

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Mon, 11 July 2016 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Otg+u0gTP7i4+ogG1EKXbrWvhdbUY9kNXhFUvP5pfkw=; b=SGulMoGK1IJfsV+NgIFEX94LOTPPlmmyD76oGJNfSpJ/OFBZAnXgRoFTxIskp4LcXf 5ST7FqgXlPnf5t4D8sHwPc/pp+r7pwTnhevWFSF2QksZVIKErBsLoR0q4pABDJYzRNXm m3F4rCSSffnTSAoxXmmMmgzZ8M1ePqblzh3wU17UobC9Qk82oFZlRBqY8VudSQOX1vsy 3KYiBWQ04IyMK3Rn3etXHMZ2vFsGMKxysl2vIg0GHoc2MnLe7xJsQGdzyTMrqCU2ARa2 q74gRCgb7vcZlDvgY4dLdj7TbLLbRwkM19JqnVTla+FINcvQ5yYdITgHvUng9u/SjzRh 2eLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Otg+u0gTP7i4+ogG1EKXbrWvhdbUY9kNXhFUvP5pfkw=; b=HLfUIUCk/4VSVHpZrSuFe6gvfHnuI9K7lVMoGcLMiLTttUqtxezqxoUdFqwXzHr1c6 +oJTOMCjdPUSikwEmo9f/OBQ0aAg1l2Gf+tQ6/xqnumUjyng1uxw2DiMVFPSdEHO6Yof uKnGXVeHGFsfDkmhAjCoxVmEOv3Z2cJK5hzLAh2L0dcZIcvVMZnIaG4XCceajUg0YuW9 4wri59/cEnV3wrscDchx8JF2TiXGxCGbX6BsPEaXvZUbZvjq8jKMZFtjFPnxGdONdGha qACrDShL+qIc+nVZhUfYjg5k3dJFholzF/FWKaYMDwufAMx27otPqKqqOo7Iu2Hjv6A6 JV2A==