Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 16 April 2021 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1618598256; x=1619203056; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=sV9waEy9 9P8+9E1Ia23lSSYL7WXbEI+ZA0IB3hjdq80=; b=WxGX/tdLj4ZH4KpFFiyh7TIz 0yl/t2S/r6u51+9a+BvdUnxocTyWQqIvKF+ag7dbT8cyAZGVDgt55W/CrKkiL4Xt +9wxlJHwQdQhkUr0jpf7JwYVAcNao7MutcaKJ2wVElV5fw5B+BI4rzv2NOgM3BrJ TBV5696us0mMJX15u5Y=