Re: [v6ops] The bottom is /112 (was: RE: Extending a /64) -- How about new fixed bottom /80 win-win for all - epiphany at 6:54am after v6ops preso

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 22 November 2020 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DL1f+ouz3h6WDmRx0FfMXts1NPYAWj0/+2f04GFm+ao=; b=EDfQfgOOSGc60BHpToqb7+f4Cp8lomYxZERaSIWavxTZuGU6PeWq+Fn2/5/7Hyz5y/ viiIdWWfWiFI/sNbjz1OATfRYFYBX8m9O0pyxO8N/kvp/f7Ce3g5YVVvY5hfcErqC3JY BY6DKS2nWakcCQ4CeB9CKp5vrhZj8FItLmIme7hcQZ6xHJpSH725jbvZFZfK/C0Garo9 YN2rYXStPWTJNJoQdj3s2sacWIs9jdZLQnVCxN5EUUPB8mdl9bQXlJ/sHiKO29RA6V1j sbR8w1Dv/scOKpTH7P47PQZgdaIJ6P3svsSjsUfi0fL4SERpP4S8QLujkXn5jw/h559n ZvgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DL1f+ouz3h6WDmRx0FfMXts1NPYAWj0/+2f04GFm+ao=; b=QpnyEMhTUGhOKhxMUQ6iH73gtQmX9Dbfb2gjjSElviuPsqfX9/7Ms1TfgNGSE/0IRY HzpV1uxSzHjowkstUgVXuA0x0uwJaMNVsVmFZxRSgdYQeeUlL+ZjihpOZrbNcw1IFGVS oDwe8mq5F0oYPT0BbRvLaFRy3WsgOdxtKThaiv9DQbGWrzobcoCMB+o9kziNqlpeB33r jBFj98PPZP1XxQRPcUf5L3z+18H6MQ7LZDPoandpnAVZ8qaU3/zJ8bFrYVqT/y6KYwz3 sGUNoHLp8Rw2NNjFUjYIfr9RzQoTVX/tzziocgerjbkWvYOmXkeEqKUtE/IAXZEaFx9Z kI4w==
References: <CABNhwV3fj-e9bEemivcNovnD3SZvKm8ZjFKp7BmusnPcgyznFQ@mail.gmail.com> <7ED24CC7-A719-4E9B-A5DC-3BA8EA7E3929@consulintel.es> <CABNhwV19neE3U_AisNp2nDUF4bWB8P8xHNEznDevZLE9amFTRA@mail.gmail.com> <0F78C18B-7AD6-4AC7-AF1F-CA1ADCDEA6AB@employees.org> <CABNhwV3bCss9y7cT6w2i+LKWBh1viPSXBM-CTaK+GVDyPS2D8w@mail.gmail.com> <9D7C4A75-ABB6-4194-9834-9BC898EAC8A9@employees.org> <CABNhwV0-FZpPs84+RVB81=5H5QCEaxF0EUj9tcV+bdOu00RE2A@mail.gmail.com> <fb87c22c-388d-0492-1ea7-018655353f9b@joelhalpern.com> <CABNhwV0TbS7Kiynb=jvczJFDyy=uMfd-he+d0ii7aU5AnsUKeA@mail.gmail.com> <9ff71dd2-4901-0d61-b41c-0f65118c8dda@joelhalpern.com> <CABNhwV1pSiEuaOZGN5ErR=KETjD1fVb58YM1EEd+mf7RtOenQw@mail.gmail.com> <83cb8c2d-d2eb-2cd4-eb8d-466daa59ac75@joelhalpern.com>