Re: [v6ops] How do you solve 3GPP issue if neither operator nor handset supports PD?

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 24 November 2020 06:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2yITO8yI6AIOKuy8jabGVQTSrgGHh+8X4z3nfxId7vA=; b=ixlplgZLl1wcYVDGcKd7RTk5+Xfp3M/4yLuam0Ew7ouRtYBtBv0oeBAwYyWDJL+eUj kQz7PFmv5NuTw2LkVS7Ia/k3c1DitLETQQxsHKDVrMzWkQ6MKLA/eOacEXm7HhabsWEF LfzhYl43zrJwqeWiLQW7DOhwSmRwngeFu6WDvmmIULFtoEf+MlJ6xDqHzMPMxWWOLwH5 iQYz3tKDfmoaZ17i4Sa4HvE9nA9ZUmv6aKCHHRaj6IcgwY405jJhQnmQhTx98NcA46xd JKfsxJBCID7dZZzrDczw0jJ7l8Ti7f2ZQE8CgjK6zwIlWbJT1i/LghQvaTDkW8yzRa3g JZ8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2yITO8yI6AIOKuy8jabGVQTSrgGHh+8X4z3nfxId7vA=; b=WWvV/NXasJtyt04fI1NMpI6oBcxOwiVIIkHB2FgJEyFkTqhx4QA6xXEo3omHt0N91h k2Ztp09MlNPCM+4PoSnAC78j+gIoKrepcHHOs5pwT2VPeqnn+iI9Nu0Tbt7NdnAazTMv +sajkUBYNldcoaCwxT9t6+/V7Hc3iw7YPTdqlRs+yGq3YZdGenbQz6OTa2mbnUKZQwoX M6maFtZDyHdxBg+2E12HgdnjKjuFG8ZhHwBjVQWQHjpXWufks9QExgSYjBVhESxIP6Gn DiJeb0Xvs/RST6gENfS9YfQvCk8F0snl1oOA7kQXwNalCgZR6Yl0PcA+EtkBX63smpqp M/mA==