Re: [v6tc] v6tc draft charter discussion

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 12 November 2004 14:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:43:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [v6tc] v6tc draft charter discussion
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: v6tc@ietf.org
Sender: v6tc-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Pekka, all,

I don't mind ... actually I was tempted to start some noise yesterday
already, but I wondered if somebody will complain about me ;-)

In principle I think I agree with your 1st two suggestions, but not sure if
it makes sense removing the solution documents, in the sense that those are
to be used as inputs only. We aren't at this time proposing to take them as
WG items or whatever like that, but just to note that there are some
proposals in the table, that of course, could evolve, depending on the
analysis and requirement documents.

Next week we will try to get an update of
draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt

It will be nice if the folks can read it and provide any new inputs !

Regards,
Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at: