Re: [VCARDDAV] two component GENDER

Sarah Dopp <sarah@sarahdopp.com> Thu, 16 December 2010 23:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=rxX5+4z6gajrELIi0bYfkmz9INrlgSkTE6mkIASH6Bc=; b=EPKlrr0ieW7i+A4/vSVpYBOTImUyfRZjseP2TJhB105Tx1WQu+JSID6gVJga/vUK3b +p+LVEb/T9Tj4O0Q4xVBAGHJTL+cK5cVV56QTh/9qDcYu1wZW4Rc3oeBJvLL2PEBQszL 2nNSl2/29AbHc7O4KaXEqlT3bx7IPF6AetcEA=