Re: [VCARDDAV] Questions about text handling in vCard 4.0 (rev 11)

Daisuke Miyakawa <d.miyakawa@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2010 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BNswrFoX+ztDigt1FYmLoICZEsM44szN2Qk7S/WBhLc=; b=FKFY/y3PpxFbqmMzE0Xjml/dEDSlhJkCDyHS3VMhsA2vD5bCKOVbtiIHtLWEITHSlo p84N0FWjkgVIER2U8TZPFzo62+e9tZd59bA8U3OKbNHMC9XbaW5fD01Fn9Kcz/qp3YRu 2a/+RJCBLQASu0RLTKw7OLRufwvx7eITo0DAU=