Re: [VCARDDAV] two component GENDER

Sarah Dopp <sarah@sarahdopp.com> Fri, 17 December 2010 00:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=mEXhPH41YXMQM06ba1DS0TFEY2P363OUiNhUUmF3EjA=; b=Iy8mqgoX1oT6MDi3TuWVBZitpLxkKJtn0q6rVJ2drhGmI04K2IweHKtY/GywFR0lr6 ki/gTHX9lS+Ag4LVSRuToXWeKSqcGXFs0QV61yNsrK13SypXMYa6B8HZKSgLT5H8HuzB vqSYl3iSocPfaOPC2DSXYJoHMUyCI0Ce4ecZw=