Re: [VCARDDAV] sex vs. gender and social complexities

Sarah Dopp <sarah@sarahdopp.com> Fri, 08 October 2010 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=cXJbuX/s0sOVX8n0dCxXPxH7R3bu6xj3dPAM1nIjjG4=; b=xJt1lRJFgbVyf5ZYycfdIPQrZ/6FaNMJM54xrTrvR3cSQ4z+OJhvn7FNsm+VtUC1Y1 TxVPv9ehJ/B+KPLvRcYLgyx+lHrWQWU3LtYYNX9xAf7Kp8Z4/UH6elmt+iQZLp+Wsfen TIquCkk8rbkJnJ7mE/3xNpszmgtCMVBVxCVZw=