Re: [VCARDDAV] Questions about text handling in vCard 4.0 (rev 11)

Daisuke Miyakawa <d.miyakawa@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2010 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:x-goomoji-body:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=/2KdoaDX3fbrfJx4Fa1VBdeVfYBGCnFOO2eJYfRluMc=; b=mTUjjPhAS3+saQJzjlfUd2kupaJnLChJy7ZBZZNiFDsT8NLkzEBgFavfbz0RxLC5XM anKIrOmsRGYWJbbaVxXduYdK7bpGO89IMirpeXaW7LXVqTRKIudUfnCDPUm2N2DvV1O4 A/InOp3fK8uTaouxQn32JM/S+LiAXYHI0d4U4=