Re: [VCARDDAV] phonetic-given-name and phonetic-family-name

Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> Fri, 30 August 2013 07:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=P/JuRMuBLoTvR8YPkj7sIbXPN1WWsjKUxBWYqybCekc=; b=OPSz0jBduDFU/hVvKn6Bpm8s1YMe4GawlV+3gxPvXA31A8Jwe1r2uG7tvfMpjlFof9 a8XYUcZSbewUC1MXBaMjZs3DpdG5+uasBD12wwOUj2ZzVSjom7XSjMiHnAJE4PgSzGhr kEZSoDLX0H8c420MdM08hSYV4swQ6ghG0MHotLg1wa82gb6gQ800LZmpOFvqSvg9mYyt Drsn2ofk5ek/Lb9uzwECVZJTIKDJznFKTbcemIsFtM+LE5tgmfOkryy4KhMdGnmrn8Yy nojzVzHwGbZMUzHsUUWHXnWaDS4tmjPEFYkimhyXAQL5CbhvyT6mkP2gFuSYsRXFnu8f 6XsQ==