Re: [VCARDDAV] Review of draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-00.txt

Gren Elliot <fatkudu@gmail.com> Thu, 12 September 2013 10:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZU3c55s/I/Y4YFlF240X9+Pse36xF3z4PRqkEY44icU=; b=cQhApFwQJW1yeVTeiPoDxPBnCso2OJ8E9hkClXu5hkZiY8v5Lo0bpfruHOIi6llYHe 8kWUKpICZcqpSTzC04KpcRlaZZ7DqbTVmL6oGnU6pAIwJdZldVrmvi1UTXX3T/zNwET7 GnLbXoZcKZko0dWNnkqCtP1npBwy7S3HKhsWQHynKr60MIzeApjmz8yozyAMS9AeQO5Z ufuw7Pgy2llq3ol0cw2kz8jmDkBtVyuFhx//HAPrqnaHTD0uOcwV30ZYv6Pozd6N1GrI XQDfzMwS2407yJTgV3G9MnNmUdCsWQY/EPCmuSTJ6UK+IadBmi6Ufyw/L4B14nonlnWF jbVQ==