[VCARDDAV] Confusion regarding the correct use of FN, N and NICKNAME in RFC6350 with regards to nicknames and honorifics

Gesh hseG <gesh@gesh.uni.cx> Wed, 29 January 2014 00:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=a/SkXNuw3sFln5Uw3DQrLRSSK5N24twRlN6z1gpnP48=; b=WCsl8tEd2f4IMTgyl0ghk7K7yMC2Ib2p7K160rahcb8H6vUSIMcQ7U8/Q7hgdcpXLT /ZcJtcZWwm3FgTBOYqzrtDD5yxndi3pFPeC5HNhsxLtKZ/+WUhonvrRYsxeamaa5Bl+y yZu+Siew8jTklWpVXKXZbD9VgiTGK0tbARsMnJkIUBsLRVrccEAXWDt6W0c3hjZn1Ksj o+9sEdYU4QHCmlbbbNXm+c9aP/fIjvIdVdmql0VpThKUVBLrKOc/L0Ug51R7AbG6nNap jdrYkn2EdtKQ5Z3S7juS2hBcqaAZBZK8Q/qhYeYkVEF85lfw+jvoH29mqD8L3w3FXa60 vibA==