Re: [VCARDDAV] Questions about text handling in vCard 4.0 (rev 11)

Daisuke Miyakawa <d.miyakawa@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2010 04:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=sioldF3lS2VO+RHAGsigrxk/t7H/QzRUJI7pn/1yymk=; b=X1qY9C6ri9Kv0vkIw7TVju24Yeu31TNxUUwg11DTwN1/fAUklQOgjkN/ccmyLgOSik fZbFl2ewhfQwBuSpeSHXImPsmzBe7dKN/KSE7AoMs9plNPp4auiMVJJyvoezOANmVrqu 7IKaF+tpK9kYMS5Peu9A8ODaCpJwAC4f+Wh4E=