[VCARDDAV] two component GENDER (was Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-15.txt)

Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu> Thu, 16 December 2010 08:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=299r6J71PqDu/3Rxr6QE6OBfBENBnA3OfH7CKuhTi8E=; b=Qoec0xyfqJicOrnThmvsGyRSguy0OKqDZI0kk1748olBInlOqwrf6BAtB35ze0uFWy LnTVyK6B+e1iwcY/cs84v3W74OfbPVAgy30A7HBHcjaywRU4rfnym1BXB4klEp7F4/Ro 4DG9I5aKQ5Op1HPCH6WbNZybLoA0W8ciMlx9Q=