[video-codec] The Can Has Landed

Monty Montgomery <xiphmont@gmail.com> Thu, 19 March 2015 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=OtHUG40oBTgvFgjVdBNy7K1MZOxtoRErOUAAaPvD9Rk=; b=xWW/JliSAmM8uta8AmCHLgweK17hhuEcPgPZjGo/CPhQaRvmXIacQqS+1CtUn2amDJ ChAt2Vn4HREjX3ybgCKH8q3afS3ghq5SVrEPAnNxvGG+m+59kD+4di6xJayBgt96V8Fe BYrVVj1befo7JoApS/JvWfUc/cA00pXWWvHyOluZT4TN8m0o25wrWAZxZcSP2IWaa3rX CIm9mTCGsKJ3PNR0dD1kna7327Wb44juPa2xr8RULLBhWDI+g9xDjaGR2ciZPV+Mz/Z0 9ZPz9uQDSlcKTYgZIKYqoSnwwzZQJGjyu1EgUAAZkLsJGImauXBDo5QJBqPt2GZzsHB5 y0Ug==