Re: [video-codec] Strategy for an RF video codec

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 16 January 2013 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4046; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358350576; x=1359560176; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=aOz1rArdSVBPHAL94zQEAV8jyZsyQvih86L41epjAWo=; b=j2spC0uGl+unLMnZ+C/4GmI4c7m3TNJ5KRI2tRTfTIIo82JX03wHzR5J xxf7uawW4csdtjaB9D8C9u3d87GMMLnh78iNpbxdYSABUN5sMNggXtaMu nUAbIW/N7o49RY0ozsQTm0Ctfuqog4r0F7/mghrsc24hzgEHv85hQyEOq k=;