Re: [video-codec] Charter issues from BoF - testing

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 15 January 2013 04:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1984; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358224150; x=1359433750; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=vJizlpLuFhfDjuWiCJ3JBmphRKY+pMl1ByFfdCYK0/c=; b=XdQ5aUvPeMTbZMQXhPy/PHQNiIpyvTloaUy7xqlfuO3sbqgnj676KXGu ejONzgFy49yGcdH95mpNfcaZRIkcjbxLwU7Y4lVXyj54T0GZZVTsKQIMz HZOrM3rN7p2uYrdNgfFx5x7VUnaZLThBj6Xh9CWLmVp50z3j7a2euVss9 Q=;