Re: [video-codec] VP9 and HEVC compression challenges @ PCS 2013

Axel Becker <axelbeckerlakus@gmail.com> Fri, 08 February 2013 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=7Hs+zXNcF/cgxtQD+4JxjQYjSh5Ew2Lcq6N12ib2dJ0=; b=Bf0V+5F+yE7RP8iLzHHhsPOz3JcHxPM+AmJOouipY0dNGTbMUejuB2yE6oAXNt6hW3 8Q1oZS1Sm9/YxkOEo/QpTuBNFEla691Y2LRphRb661jHr7ca9vwGMTom0h/DSwc4DVJD xpyxP+Nw3Rh6eUPYwr9Ss/IMuUJ/T+ib/yiZdofc/hjaTv+v9Du3twoCwoWi/BZrWXsh Li4V9CT6bKvXMnsxxYiBQogHMe8YQo6ICDLFWhOz2oPTGzV4vUOcbyWL2J7zOPo/FAsQ ThlwkO6KQIKIdkhef8QtYTULmkP/DKrAZ5rpQjph6YNbBiRZzVcDZb5t7uZqguIZNhrS X2yA==