[vmeet] Meeting Minutes from WebEx IETF experiment / 24 Apr 09 0700 PDT

John Buford <buford@samrg.org> Fri, 24 April 2009 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pQVmvZESGkvOhNa20Ry6RdEZbXGVirXg2ahpLUN088M=; b=NM5lVmw4Ed6ptXDTeqWDw6+vhXWMRSvcgOjlzZ8JiKH0YpuetSL4xLxcMsCTotCldX Wk8Sj533x3ioeT6ZfesfwW7DebZbEatobwme4QP1yl5Q5hbfLTxd/ji5ZnRLKmh9UZF9 x9TXvpNS9WKqmGtuPrBGvMnVHZ8LzLzQODv7Y=