Re: [vmeet] strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 12 July 2017 22:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1499897630; x=1501107230; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=AEQ9HxtPyIMPtrf8NiT5hs7oroqhkwN2+wROUhsQRdc=; b=FJOYvmxhFKU9cZi9rk+zWQKIEMTljPA+e65PVBB6aRB627z+HOu3u8+F 2SCNZyRh+2EFYHG7neOqhBTNK83hWj0orlsOCnab4CNO6ugLz+grjayLm NlK/Pncaikq3+KXx0jgtDQp9EJ5NVZDSF+7nTR/KQ17YiUUgAdyytMrJN o=;