Re: [vmeet] Comments on today's vMeet webex session

SM <sm@resistor.net> Sat, 25 April 2009 10:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1240656617; x=1240743017; bh=BRZhkQ22XtT7D0nwYK3rUnelPeGXZB9wdnjjKjLOvnE=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=3MwWXtD6xcEpgHnKE5/wiv84RsAnAMt85ZxBXhGXxRPv/iMJUfXHBOOBRsvnwN5IZ kB8JzNHGvfUtVth14Pxtsay6CEeLw1+sUZvJexMZ6C5Co+Cow/94OjLjCCfqo1VH+/ QxurZqSD893veDorZU81eygU6bXYaQjffmhdhBaw=