Re: [vmeet] Stockholm

Doug Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Tue, 28 July 2009 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Hm9uqBGPxRfF3/grkOTfWfs5TAUH/xrWKXmf+uTi6CQ=; b=qiJm/g96TeVphQXDdm5jWHw/wjKAfwynF2rWA7JBTl9lsYXWbrbTb+r34dFTcKKvD1 5Bq+pFT5Y6iiAfVU7eywPsfoakJ0bYMZBk7hBW7/k5mjib+GgaAtBVbZx07l/ZcNhx8J CBjrtYpJrT+/FO3Bv4UrlCZSxKLyxmmKWLtS4=