Re: [vmeet] Comments on today's vMeet webex session

Doug Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Fri, 24 April 2009 21:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=KWHAMxteUtRDJfuqXIdq9W8FEHvUPrEn8AqbpiCifN8=; b=LaWgYxUkPBvsQknwoOn2mqoyzbTWY6K1eIawCdPK/H3yGwVh6vqE+gzoX2OEwlmp3T CyY4vrZXVM/tH5oi8iJPSAzIf3f4GcO2KAMi7P3Nwh0LU43GkiquS6BnuzaX783fzfKB tp3zqqn9kpscfLOMfiRP7nsnPHRZjvLo1j93M=