Re: [vmeet] Stockholm

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Mon, 27 July 2009 06:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:02:30 -0400
To: John Leslie <john@jlc.net>, vmeet@ietf.org
From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Subject: Re: [vmeet] Stockholm

Only Dispatch and V6Ops have remote presenters that are going to use
WebEx.  We hope to make more use of this capability in the future,
but the needed technical information to connect to the meeting room
system was not available to us before we got on site.  So, we are
only going to focus on the two sessions that need to support remote presenters.

Russ