[vmeet] Best Practices

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 24 April 2009 23:38 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
To: Dave CROCKER <dcrocker@bbiw.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:40:14 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2519; t=1240616417; x=1241480417; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Best=20Practices |Sender:=20; bh=Gr/aWNAgs3QmyTsvaaznogiYnV95qn1eV1s+KKykeok=; b=t6s3vhp533FQUMpXeLSAjMwQtgOeWxlY9SoLj5L9XHUSVDJcbFPODjF/eT uhEpiA8en8N6hgyk997n9Fh3yG1ekJBbHSBsYSsCb6sg0pZ1Nh9kTbyNZ+y1 b0Yms9icPq;